I’m a computer scientist, mobile security and forensics researcher, and co-founder of NowSecure. I’m also a testifying expert witness, author of two books on mobile forensics for Android and iOS, and hold two patents in the areas of forensics and data recovery.
Things I enjoy in life include running, reading science fiction, traveling to new place, drinking great wine and pausing to enjoy life which can pass us by so fast.
I have published two books and started on a third:
- Android Forensics: Investigation, Analysis and Mobile Security for Google Android (Amazon)
- iPhone and iOS Forensics: Investigation, Analysis and Mobile Security for Apple iPhone, iPad and iOS Devices (Amazon)
- Incident Response for Android and iOS (Read online)
I have two patents issues with a third under review.
- Methods, apparatuses, and computer program products for database record recovery (US9081838B2)
- Systems, methods, apparatuses, and computer program products for forensic monitoring; (US9507936B2)
Finally, I have always enjoyed photography, although I will forever be an amateur. My most recent purchase is a Sony a6500 mirrorless camera and I plan on sharing photos and talking about my experiences learning photography.