Mobile Security and Privacy Weekly Digest - 2023.09
Your weekly digest of Mobile Security and Privacy News in under 8 minutes (shoot, 17 mins this week, sorry)! Each digest will cover the past week of briefings so you can quickly catch up on all the important topics in mobile security and privacy.
If you have any topics you’d like me to cover in the future, just drop me a comment in the YouTube video.
Here’s links to the briefings covered in this weekly digest:
- NSA Mobile Device Best Practices
- DoD IG report on mobile apps uncovers serious operational and cybersecurity risks
- Vulnerabilities in Hyundai and Genesis mobile apps allow full remote vehicle access and full account takeover
- SBOM analysis of 10 popular Android sports and betting apps by Synopsys CyRC
- Unofficial ChatGPT mobile apps pose privacy risk
I hope you find this weekly digest useful and thanks so much for reading/watching!